Helping the Oppressor
The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "Help your brother whether he is anoppressor or an oppressed," A man said, "O Allah's Apostle! I will help him
if he is oppressed, but if he is an oppressor, how shall I help him?" The
Prophet said, "By preventing him from oppressing (others), for that is how
to help him ." Sahih Bukhari Hadith No. 84 Book 85, Volumune 009 Narrated by Anas (r.a.)


1 Comments:
Hey Fatima - it's been a while and I really miss talking to you. I'm not sure where you are or the specifics of your project, but I hope you're doing well and that you're working through the confusion that envelopes so many of us. I'm not sure what kind of internet access you have either, but if/when you're back in Canada drop me an email!
Take care,
Jane
Post a Comment
<< Home