Disclaimer
The only reason behind the serious delay is putting up posts has been the fealing that nothing is good enough to be read by the world; but after serious insistence by family, esp. my mother, who is probably the only person interested in findng out how I spend my days, I am going to continue putting up the not-so-great daily logs that I am not proud of at all.So, while on this topic, I'd like to put up a few disclaimers:
#1 - I do not possess the natural knack to write interesting, witty posts. Neither do I have the skill or perseverence to pretend like I have the afore-mentioned ability. So I apologize if this blog puts you to sleep
#2 - I'm a bit new at this keeping-a-journal thing, so profusely apologize if I come across as overly self-obsessed... don't know how to work around that in journal that's supposed to be about myself
#3 - Please do not judge me for however superficial / one-dimensional I come across as. Not to say there is more to who I am, but just feels nice to say: "dont judge me" :P
Note: if want to find out about Vanuatu but don't wanna read through my blog, I'd recommend Dana's. It's got pictures and is 10X more interesting than mine!!! :P But yes, move your mouse a little to the right and you should find my blog roll there! :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home